How Do I Withdraw From Or Drop A Class?
How do I withdraw from or drop a class?
- To withdraw from or drop a class, login to UNCGenie.
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Select Registration.
- Select Add/Drop Classes.
- Select the term from the drop down list and click Submit.
- The classes you are registered for are now displayed. Beside each class is an action button. Use the drop down menu to select “Withdrawal.”
- When you have made your changes, click Submit Changes.
- The status is updated with the changes you have made.
Before you withdraw from a class, it is important to double-check the last day to withdraw from classes without academic penalty. This can be found on the University Registrar’s website (http://www.uncg.edu/reg) by clicking on “Calendars” from the toolbar on the lefthand side of the page.