Where Do I Go To Look Up My Degree Evaluation (CAPP Report)?
Where do I go to look up my Degree Evaluation (CAPP Report)?
- To generate your degree evaluation, login to UNCGenie.
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Select Student Records.
- Select Degree Evaluation.
- Select the term from the drop down list and click submit.
- Check to ensure the curriculum information is correct. If it is incorrect, contact the registrar’s office.
- Select Generate New Evaluation.
- Select the round button beside the program and click Generate Request.
- Make sure the box marked Use In-Progress Courses is checked.
- Click the Generate Request button.
- Your degree evaluation is now displayed.