SFO offers quick drop-in assistance to any undergraduate student at UNCG regardless of major for supplemental academic advising assistance, such as academic and financial aid appeal assistance, major/minor exploration, withdrawal discussions, or assistance with academic policies and procedures.
Drop-in assistance is available in person (in Forney 101) or virtually (via Zoom) at the following times:
- Drop-ins are limited to 15 minutes per student
- Drop-ins are first come, first serve basis and there is often a wait to be seen. Please be patient!
- Advising codes cannot be released during drop-ins
- Graduation plans cannot be signed during drop-ins
- Ensure your name in zoom matches your name in Starfish